AirPods can be used with any Bluetooth-enabled device that connects to an audio output device or input device. AirPods will work with laptops that support Bluetooth. To connect AirPods to your laptop that doesn’t support Bluetooth, you will need to purchase a Bluetooth dongle.
All latest HP laptops come with Bluetooth so you can use AirPods or any other Bluetooth device easily with your HP laptop in the simple and same way as any Bluetooth headphones or headsets.
How to connect AirPods to an HP Laptop
AirPods can connect via Bluetooth. To connect AirPods with an HP laptop, turn Bluetooth on, place the AirPods in pairing mode and then connect them. Your AirPods will automatically reconnect once they are set up. You can also manually disconnect and connect them.
Here are the steps to connect your AirPods with your HP laptop.
- To open the Action Center, click the button in your taskbar.
- Or press Windows Key + A.
- Then Right-click Bluetooth. Click on Go to Settings.
- Click the Bluetooth toggle to turn it on.
- Click + Add Bluetooth to add another device.
- Click Bluetooth. Open your AirPods case.
- Hold the button on your AirPods Case.
- Release the button when the light turns white.
Select your AirPods from the list of devices. Wait for the AirPods pair and then click Done.
The same method is used for connecting iPods with you just need to do a few more things. After connecting the AirPods, you will need to change the audio outputs if you want to use your AirPods for video chat, music, or any other purpose. If audio is not coming from your AirPods, this may occur automatically.
If your AirPods are still not connected or you have some other company’s laptop then we recommend you to visit pickcheaplaptops.com for more information.