Morgan Wallen (born May 13, 1993) is an American country music singer and songwriter. His real name is Morgan Cole Wallen. Piano and violin classes were Wallen’s first introduction to music. Morgan Wallen had shifted his attention to athletics as a teenager, particularly baseball. He began singing and playing baseball at a young age.
Morgan Wallen is a rising country music star who hails from Sneedville, Tennessee. He caught the attention of the industry when he was sixteen years old. He signed to Big Loud Records in 2017, he released his debut single “The Way I Talk” later that year. The song peaked at number one on the Country Airplay chart in early 2018. His single “Up Down” reached No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart, and his follow-up release “Whiskey Glasses” was an instant hit upon its release in 2018.
Morgan Wallen is 28 years old young singer. He is an attractive and hot-looking personality. The height of Morgan is 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 68 kg. Morgan’s eyes color is blue and his hair color is light brown. His nationality is American and his birthplace is Sneedville, Tennessee, United States. Taurus is the zodiac sign of Morgan Wallen.
Morgan Wallen was born on May 13, 1993, in Sneedville, Tennessee. He belonged to a Baptist family. He is the son of Tommy and Lesli Wallen. His father was a churchman. At a young age, Morgan showed a passion for music. He began singing in church when he was just 3 years old and began playing the violin at the age of 5.
He studied at Gibbs High School. At one point, his passion became to play baseball but due to an elbow injury, he decided to prefer music rather than baseball.
He learned to play the guitar and write songs at the age of 18 years old. In high school, he formed a band with some friends and played small venues throughout East Tennessee.
- Morgan Wallen has had one heck of a career journey. He started as a teenager singing and playing the guitar in local bars and churches around his home state of Tennessee. His early musical influences were country music icons like Garth Brooks, George Strait, Alan Jackson, and Randy Travis; which is evident in his music today.
- In 2014, Morgan auditioned for “The Voice” and was selected. Usher team chose him first, but later Morgan went to Adam Levine’s team. He went on to make it to the semi-finals before being eliminated.
- After appearing on “The Voice”, Morgan signed with Big Loud Records and released his debut single, “Up Down”. The song became a massive hit, reaching #16 on Billboard’s Country Airplay charts.
- Wallen followed up that success with 2 more Number One singles: “Whiskey Glasses” and “If I Know Me”. Over the years passed he released many hit albums and became famous.
- Morgan released the song “More Than My Hometown” in 2020. On August 14, after that, he released the song “7 Summers,” which shattered all records.
Top 5 songs of Morgan Wallen
The top five songs of Morgan Wallen which were vary liked by fans are given below:
- “Up Down”- If I Know Me, 2017.
- “Whiskey Glasses”- If I Know Me, 2018.
- “Chasin’ You”- If I Know Me, 2019.
- “More Than My Hometown”- Dangerous: The Double Album, 2020.
- “7 Summers”- Dangerous: The Double Album, 2020.
Net Worth of Morgan Wallen
Morgan Wallen’s net worth is expected to reach $4 million in 2022. He is a country music singer and songwriter who has released many albums such as the album, “If I Know Me”, as well as singles such as “Up Down”, which features Florida Georgia Line. He worked with many artists like Big Loud, Brian Kelley, Jordan Schmidt, Luke Bryan, and Chris Young.
Morgan Wallen has a vast amount of assets which include a large fanbase, hundreds of live performances under his belt, and commercial success with his debut album. His catalog features songs co-written by some of the biggest names in country music such as Chris Stapleton, Thomas Rhett, and Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard.
- This talented singer aspired to be a baseball player. In addition, he had gotten a college scholarship. However, due to an elbow injury, he was unable to continue his career.
- Wallen was arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct outside Kid Rock’s bar in downtown Nashville in May 2020. Wallen apologized for his actions on social media.
- Fans slammed him during the Covid 19 after he was caught drinking at a club in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- He was caught on tape shouting the n-word on February 2, 2021. Later, he was forced to apologize for his wrongdoings.